lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2019, 01:24 PM   #1
Getting Wild
dchance's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MO
Posts: 81
Default Parts Question

I have an 03 Yamaha G22 with a Jake's long travel lift. My daughter hit a tree with the cart and bent the front driver wheel back a bit. Not sure the extent but a quick look seems to be the part that connects into the A-Arms.

What would that be called? and can I get those anywhere or is that a part that has to come from Jake's?
dchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
Old 11-13-2019, 05:03 PM   #2
Seaching for "The Way"
slonomo's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medina, Ohio (NEOHIO)
Posts: 8,005
Default Re: Parts Question

Not sure what part you are referring to. Can you post some pics?
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
G1 needs a top end, have a question on parts Gas Yamaha
Parts question Electric EZGO
Question on what these parts are Gas Club Car
Brake Parts question Gas Yamaha
online parts question Gas Yamaha

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of 2006-2017 All rights reserved.