lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2019, 04:53 PM   #1
ZGoins91
Not Yet Wild

Angry 2010 EZGO PDS Curtis 1268 Upgrade problems

Hey guys, I have been having some trouble with my Curtis 1268 500amp upgrade in my EZGO PDS. I got the controller for cheap and was able to find a wiring harness for it luckily. I initially had issues with the walkaway relay plug but Sergio help me out with the wiring of that and now everting is wired up and looks good, but I知 getting a low voltage error code 2,1 from the controller and now I literally don稚 know where to go. I have purchased the controller, harness, and 36v/500amp Relay and I知 almost into it as much as a new controller. Please help!
ZGoins91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-08-2019, 08:55 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: 2010 EZGO PDS Curtis 1268 Upgrade problems

The controller could be currently adjusted for 48v?
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:33 AM   #3
ZGoins91
Not Yet Wild

Whenever I spoke to FSIP and Curtis, they say the controller automatically detects 36v or 48v so I知 confused. My battery pack is showing 38.9v
Old 11-09-2019, 12:03 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

It will detect it and work on either but there is a low voltage cutoff setting. That might be set for a 48 volt cart. You need a handheld at this point or build yourself a programming cable. And you said you were in the Cumming GA area? You are near the Master of Curtis controllers Mr Bob Boyce in Tn. Send a PM to usgicollector and see if he can put you in touch with Bob.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:09 PM   #5
ZGoins91
Not Yet Wild

Thank you KGSC, you helped me when I was going through the relay issues as well. I appreciate it. Should have never tried to go the cheap route on this whole thing, but I can tell you it was on a 48v EZGO before mine so that most likely is the issue. Wish I had the money to go ahead and convert to 48v, but I知 not there yet. I値l reach out to see if I can get in touch with Bob and maybe make a separate post to see if anyone has a programmer in Atlanta.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO