lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
TOPTRUCKS4X4
Not Yet Wild

Default Random solenoid clicking

First off i am new here so hello. I’ve read a bunch on here and Connor find anyone with my same issue.I have a 1995 club car (according to serial number)48v has a rocker switch for the fnr. Anytime the key gets turned on the solenoid just clicks on and off rapidly it never stops doing that . Cart does not move. I have right under 51v in the pack and to the solenoid. The batteries are new. When I turn the ignition on the voltage between the solenoid when it clicks on for a split second is 15-25v but it just clicks on and off. I bypassed the solenoid by connecting the yellow wire that goes to the solenoid to the other post from the pack on the solenoid push the pedal nothing happens.i bypassed the ignition switch to no change. Any help would be greatly appreciated I can get some pictures aswell later tonight.
TOPTRUCKS4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2019, 08:24 PM   #2
TOPTRUCKS4X4
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Random solenoid clicking

More to it my solenoid is wired directly to the ignition I found out. If I test the solenoid it test fine. If I remove the large post power from the solenoid the clicking on and off stops the second I reconnect the large wires the clicking start on and off again. Pushing the pedal changes nothing
TOPTRUCKS4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car