lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.



Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2019, 06:58 AM   #1
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 712
Default ATTN: Bob Boyce

Hi Bob. I tried to PM but it says your inbox is full. I purchased a 2013 RXV with the Curtis controller this week. I'd love for you to work your magic on it as it's in stock configuration now. I'll be tearing it down tomorrow and could mail the controller to you as soon as Monday if you have time in your busy schedule to mess with it. Feel free to email me at j.neubig at comcast dot net or text/call my cell at nine85six37seven7four2. Thanks so much for all you do!!
John from Houma, LA
jneubig is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Old 04-13-2019, 04:31 PM   #2
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,559
Default Re: ATTN: Bob Boyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by jneubig View Post
Hi Bob. I tried to PM but it says your inbox is full. I purchased a 2013 RXV with the Curtis controller this week. I'd love for you to work your magic on it as it's in stock configuration now. I'll be tearing it down tomorrow and could mail the controller to you as soon as Monday if you have time in your busy schedule to mess with it. Feel free to email me at j.neubig at comcast dot net or text/call my cell at nine85six37seven7four2. Thanks so much for all you do!!
John from Houma, LA
Sure John, I'll email you.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:28 PM   #3
nnmsgst
Gone Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 173
Default Re: ATTN: Bob Boyce

Hi Bob, you up for programming any more Express L6's? I just (finally) got mine last week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L6.jpg (445.8 KB, 0 views)
nnmsgst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:08 PM   #4
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,559
Default Re: ATTN: Bob Boyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnmsgst View Post
Hi Bob, you up for programming any more Express L6's? I just (finally) got mine last week.
Grats on getting it. Maybe you can trailer it here?

The Pneumonia is still in full swing. I'm not improving while at home, so I seriously doubt I would survive an attempt to travel.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:24 PM   #5
rib33024
.......BGW........
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: FT Lauderdale FL.
Posts: 15,739
Default Re: ATTN: Bob Boyce

Take care of your self Bob. You have been running around a lot. Sounds like time to take a little break
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:05 AM   #6
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,559
Default Re: ATTN: Bob Boyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
Take care of your self Bob. You have been running around a lot. Sounds like time to take a little break
I agree. Thank You.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 06:34 PM   #7
Skihard1234
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 9
Default Re: ATTN: Bob Boyce

Looking for Bob-PM seems to be full. 09 Rxv needs some love!
Skihard1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 06:59 PM   #8
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: NE Indiana & SW Florida
Posts: 1,857
Default Re: ATTN: Bob Boyce

If you have a Danaher controller in that 2009 RXV Bob can't help you. Bob can only do the 2012+ Curtis RXV controllers.
usgicollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Huge thanks to bob boyce!!!! Electric EZGO
UPDATE-(THANKS TO BOB BOYCE...)New 72 volt L6...NO LONGER SLOW.... Electric EZGO
RXV upgrade-Looking for Bob Boyce Electric EZGO
I got a new handheld programmer--questions for bob boyce Electric EZGO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.