Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2008, 02:51 AM   #1
EzGo Electric
Getting Wild

Post Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Vangaurd - Phx

To: Anyone Located in Arizona

Ship Method: Pickup - Local Delivery Up To 10miles

What I Have: Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Vangaurd 16HP, Complete and needs to get bored and get new pistons, that costs $ 220.00 and I know of a shop to do so. Its ready to get bored, cause the core is ready with pistons. So, it needs some work, but other than that its cleaned out and I know boring should add some torque but a Briggs Representative said you wont notice too much.

Note: So, its cleaned and complete that just needs to get bored with new pistons. Its on Craigslist, thats why its local. I would prefer not to ship outside of Arizona, but to any users that might want it.. I can ship it to other states, but its a real pain to box (I make my crates) and the costs.

Suggested Price: $ 225.00 "Negotiable Price"

Thanks for viewing, I can't fix this cause I have no more time and I need a new computer for my office, cause these are old and for web design/programming where as I need many applications open at once, its a definate need. So, I even put my golf cart for sale also. I never completed the cart... Interested? PM me, thanks.
EzGo Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts