lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Kave_Man
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default 1990 Club Car Quit Suddenly (motor)?

Greetings,

I have a 1990 36v CC that I use for hunting. I was out one morning checking the hog traps... stopped for a minute... got back in the cart and then it wouldn't run. It was running fine. No telltale signs of a problem. I recently replaced the V-glide, solenoid, FNR, and battery cables (welding cable w/ soldered copper lugs). The batteries are new and charged. Everything (V-glide, solenoid, FNR) seems to be working properly. I finally worked my way back to the motor and I did not have continuity between the S posts on the motor. Does it matter if I checked continuity with the motor still installed? What could be the issue? What's the next step? Remove the motor? What else should I check? My carts not at home now (@ camp) but I am going to work on it this week & I want to have as many tools and information to get my cart running again. I LOVE hunting with this cart! You can creep up on anything. Opening Day is Nov. 3! Thanks in advance.
Kave_Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car