lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
genesis
Not Yet Wild

Default charger very hot

Ok guys, looked all over in search and could not find anything. So here goes. I have an 08 precedent. All seems fine and everything seems to be working. Except for that low battery light which flickers during charging,,,,some say no big deal,,,,but it bothers me anyway. My real question is,,my Club Car charger gets so hot that i cant even touch the top of it while charging. It does cycle off like it is supposed to per manual. But it seems to really get hot to the point I am afraid to leave it alone in the garage. Hard to explain how hot, for example: I can put my whole hand across the top under the handle palm down and at 3 seconds I have to snatch hand off because of the heat. Any thoughts?
genesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car