lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
pwfd1613
Not Yet Wild

Default Motor and Controller

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a new motor and controller for my lynx. I realized after my first real off road adventure that the stock motor and controller wouldnt pull the cart through any mud. So I called D&D and talked to vic who was a super nice guy and suggested the ES-9F-50 motor with a 500 amp alltrax. He said that would do what I wanted it too and I'm sure it will. I just wanted to see what you guys are running in your hunting buggies? I also ordered the intellilock locking rear diff from my club car dealer and will be installing that with the motor and controller. How capible do you guys think this cart will be now?
pwfd1613 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car