lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-22-2014, 03:59 PM   #1
bigbig
Not Yet Wild

Default 2010 EZGO TXT Skid Plates

I have a Beast48 hunting buggy, which is on a 2010 EZGO TXT frame. I've searched everywhere for an undercarriage skid plate that will protect the linkage tied to the gas and brake peddles. I've even tried to find Bad Boy Buggy skid plates online that may fit, but can't even find those. Aside from trying to find a place that can custom make one, any ideas?
bigbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-23-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
Airbagged
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 EZGO TXT Skid Plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbig View Post
I have a Beast48 hunting buggy, which is on a 2010 EZGO TXT frame. I've searched everywhere for an undercarriage skid plate that will protect the linkage tied to the gas and brake peddles. I've even tried to find Bad Boy Buggy skid plates online that may fit, but can't even find those. Aside from trying to find a place that can custom make one, any ideas?
I searched for the same thing for hours, only thing I was able to find was a rear skid plate for the factory gas, I think your gonna have to have one custom made because off the shelf I don't think a full skid plate is readily available.
Airbagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:15 PM   #3
Airbagged
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbig View Post
I searched for the same thing for hours, only thing I was able to find was a rear skid plate for the factory gas, I think your gonna have to have one custom made because off the shelf I don't think a full skid plate is readily available.
Airbagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #4
bigbig
Not Yet Wild

I agree. Thanks!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:39 PM   #5
wannabass
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Seems like a segment of the market that is surprisingly lacking. I'm going to fabricate an aluminum plate for my electric drive. It would be very easy to bolt it to the suspension rails but am worried about enough air getting to the motor.
Do you have any pictures of the area you need to install a skid plate? Used to fabricate slum in um plater for my bikes all the time in the old enduro days.
wannabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:18 PM   #6
bigbig
Not Yet Wild

Definitely, especially since a lot of the carts are used more and more for off-road. I'll have it out this weekend and will try to get pictures of the area I'm thinking needs the skid(s).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts