lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2014, 12:10 PM   #1
comet8871
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default 94cc want to install b&s 14hp v-twin vangaurd motor

im new to the forum an this is my first cart its a 94 cc still has factory motor in it but i have come across a 14hp briggs an see that it can be installed with a little work.what i have found so far is that lvc has a motor mount that will work with out haveing to lift the cart an a bracket that will adapt the factory starter generator.has any one ever used these an is this the best way to install the motor?whats the best clutch to use an should i change out both,this motor does have a tappered shaft.any help would be great because i have no idea but thanks to all of yall i no it can be done.would love to have help from start to finish.hope i have gave enough imfo for help an not confused every one.thanks for any help or guidance.
comet8871 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!