lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
richie_newman
Not Yet Wild

Default Golfcart Tire Supply - Lift-kit troubles

Ordered a 3" Jakes lift-kit from this company a month ago and have not received it yet. Tried calling about a dozen times and cant get anyone to respond back. Does anyone know if this company went out of business ? Unfortunately they already charged my credit-card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
richie_newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-24-2020, 01:24 PM   #2
RockportFish
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Golfcart Tire Supply - Lift-kit troubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_newman View Post
Ordered a 3" Jakes lift-kit from this company a month ago and have not received it yet. Tried calling about a dozen times and cant get anyone to respond back. Does anyone know if this company went out of business ? Unfortunately they already charged my credit-card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have used them in the past with great service and delivery but with Covid everything is backed up, even my neighbor is trying to get a lift kit and everybody is telling them 6 to 8 weeks before they can get them in stock. (you might check with Allsports since they are made in the states).

I did just place an order with this company for a light kit 10 days ago.

The reply email from them stated:
Important COVID-19 Shipping Update: We are open for business and following CDC guidelines.

Due to supply chain delays, disruptions in normal business practices and increased online business impacting us and our carriers: tracking emails may be delayed 10 days. You will receive your tracking email as soon as your items are boxed, but your packages may not begin moving for up to 10-12 days (due to COVID-19).

Please be patient! We ask you only call or email us if you are experiencing tracking delays longer than 14 business days. Deliveries will take longer due to Coronavirus. We are very sorry for the delays.

Thanks for your patience and support, and allowing us to serve your Golf Cart needs. Stay healthy!
RockportFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 07:16 PM   #3
Out2Sea
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_newman View Post
You have up to three billing cycles with most cards to protest a charge. Sooner the better if there is no communication.
Out2Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #4
richie_newman
Not Yet Wild

Thanks guys for the info.
richie_newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:13 PM   #5
Cessnadog
Not Yet Wild

I ordered some parts from them. Long story short their communication sucks, but I did get the parts.

There is a “contact us” feature on the website that I had some luck with. Calling and email didn’t get any response ever.

Good luck.
Cessnadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:03 PM   #6
notspam
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Chiming in on their terrible communication. Just canceled an order for wheels and tires. When I ordered, they were in stock. 2 weeks later, the website showed out of stock until July 15th. I really don't mind the wait. As far as I know, everyone is having stock issues on tires. All I'm asking for is a legit response and not some canned email telling me they understand my frustration. Tell me I wont get them until the end of July. Thats ok.

They lost my business because they wouldn't talk to me, not because their supply chain was backed up. Dealt with this for over 4 weeks before asking for a refund and doing a chargeback.

EDIT: And if you try to call them, you just get a message saying they aren't accepting calls. We won't talk to you, but we'll continue taking orders.
notspam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:11 AM   #7
ClubCar86
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sounds like something has changed over the last 6 months. I bought a set of wheels/tires from them late last year, and the communication/emails were great. Answered all my questions, and the combo showed up when stated. I would bet their issues are COVID related; Supply Chain and reduced personnel at all ends. If you are not in a hurry, I'd suggest just be patient. It is often taking longer to get things to the end user than even they think. Highly unlikely the company is stiffing people (although a splash screen when you check out reminding folks it may take an extended shipping period would be nice).
ClubCar86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 05:38 AM   #8
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Might have better luck with Allsports (made in the USA).. no slow boat from China.
StoveBolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts