lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs
Drivers Clubs Club Car/Ezgo/Yamaha/etc.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
nctourer
Not Yet Wild

Default Decisions

Ok, probably the millionth post asking opinions of which one, but I'll try another one, hoping I'm not asking the generic, which brand... The research on this forum is terrific, so hopefully I'll get a little guidance.

I'm new to carts, except from my golfing over the years. Never paid any attention to them, not expecting to own one. I've moved to a golf community so looking for something up to 2 rounds and minimal riding around. I have steep hills in the area but will only travel occasionally.

I'm swinging towards an electric cart, thinking it will do what I need, and have an interest in 2. Electric does worry me a little, for distance, and maintenance that I'm more used to a gas motor. These are priced nearly identical

They are loaded up about the same, but no lift or over sized tires/wheels.

09 EZGO TXT 36v TXT (supposed to be PDS)
14 ClubCar Precedent

Thanks ahead of time for any guidance on what to go for, stay away from, or anything else I don't know what or how to ask.
nctourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-17-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
nctourer
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Decisions

Ran into a deal maybe.. going for 12 RXV tomorrow. Hopefully it's as nice as described..
nctourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:14 AM   #3
dannyre
Gone Wild

Club Car

Club car with Ranger 160's will get you over 20miles without the noise or the smell and battery maintenance is minimal with a flow rite system.....
dannyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:46 PM   #4
ACVitale
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctourer View Post
Ran into a deal maybe.. going for 12 RXV tomorrow. Hopefully it's as nice as described..
I know from following the forums a lot of people are NOT fans of the RXV but, we have two and love them. Slightly temperamental in that you need to maintain properly but the performance has been wonderful.

I hope it turns out to be a nice cart for you!
ACVitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Drivers Clubs