lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-15-2018, 05:00 AM   #21
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What sound bar do you run?

I no longer have this cart but had the Bazooka Party Bar on it and it sounded decent. I didn't like how it projected the sound out in front of the cart but it did sound good and had no complaints from the passengers about being too loud. I'm not a big 'bass' guy but it did not have much bass at all. I've seen where these party bars are paired with with bazooka powered sub and think that would be a good combination for all ranges.

casey344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2020, 07:54 AM   #22
Brownb2110
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natwaltb View Post
I'm wanting to mount my sound bar to the bars between my front and back seats on my EZ GO ...I've got a 3 inch gap on each side and need some sort of a z shaped bracket to mount from the side bar to the sound bar...any suggestions on where to find one like that or how to make one?
Did you ever figure out how to mount this between the two seats? I am taking delivery on an RXV today and I have a soundbar to mount. The dealer recommended mounting it between the seats but they wanted to charge around $300. I am wanting to see if anyone has any insight on mounting soundbars between the seats. Any info is appreciated.
Brownb2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:15 PM   #23
EZ GO L4 Beach
Not Yet Wild

I just mounted a Wetsounds 10 between the rear roof supports on my EZ GO L6. Unfortunately, we had to fab up a bar between the supports. I searched all over for a better way to mount it, couldn't find one.
EZ GO L4 Beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 09:08 AM   #24
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ GO L4 Beach View Post
I just mounted a Wetsounds 10 between the rear roof supports on my EZ GO L6. Unfortunately, we had to fab up a bar between the supports. I searched all over for a better way to mount it, couldn't find one.
Would love to see pictures.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:36 AM   #25
EZ GO L4 Beach
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey344 View Post
Would love to see pictures.
We just used a 48" inch long 1'square tubing, cut roughly 6'' off each end, welded the cross bar to the end of the 6" pieces which puts the speaker directly between the rear and 2nd row seat and mounted the speaker on top with wetsounds brackets. Great sound and its pretty hidden. Of course we painted it to try and inhibit rust, but in this environment, at some point its going to happen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0454.jpg (82.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0452.jpg (102.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0451.jpg (80.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-06-2020, 11:41 AM   #26
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

That looks awesome. I have that same soundbar on the radar arch of my boat. Great for mids and highs, not a lot of bass. Mine is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to their bluetooth EQ and don't run any kind of head unit - just the EQ connected to a couple amps with a 10" sub and (4) 5.5's.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #27
EZ GO L4 Beach
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey344 View Post
That looks awesome. I have that same soundbar on the radar arch of my boat. Great for mids and highs, not a lot of bass. Mine is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to their bluetooth EQ and don't run any kind of head unit - just the EQ connected to a couple amps with a 10" sub and (4) 5.5's.
Thanks man. No there isn't a lot of bass coming out of it, what does come out though seems to bounce off the roof on heavy bass songs, so its probably not as bad as an open air speaker. I'm contemplating putting a bazooka tube under the front seat since there is nothing in there. I haven't taken the cushion off yet, but based on the dimensions, I think it would fit. Never thought I would have a $1,300 speaker system on a golf cart
Old 07-07-2020, 12:58 PM   #28
WKUWIZ
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Sorry but I have to come in as the cheap one:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Axess-SPB...4-Red/51742213

Walmart $30. Bluetooth. Has rubber feet and sits nicely on the flat area behind the driver and passenger. My money will be spent on speed. :)
WKUWIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO