lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2018, 07:49 AM   #1
jim,s
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default old DS cart

A guy in our park is giving me an old DS cart 36 volt with 5 solenoids. I want to try my hand at putting together a cart to give to the ladies that run the concession stand at our softball field. reason being is there is nothing but port-o-lets at the ball field. I would not like my mother to use them if she was alive. The ladies need to drive to our clubhouse to use the restroom. (old fashion right) I have a lot of respect for our 70 & 80 year old ladies.

My question is can I put a HD forward reverse switch and 48volt solenoids in the cart to make it 48 volt?
jim,s is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car