lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
xobon
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Help Picking the best G16

After recently helping a friend finish up a G2 project we have sort of stumbled into an option to pick up some G16's from a local golf course. We are basically going to have "pick of the litter" of about 20 carts that are being traded out.

My question is do any of you guys that have experience with the G16 model ( 97 & 98 years) have any tips on things we should look for to determine which may be in the best shape? I know to look for things like rust on the frame, but am wondering if there are any other tell tale signs that something's going bad or is going to be a major problem later down the line.

Also wondering if anyone might care to give a ballpark idea on what would be a fair value of this model cart?

Oh yeah, I'm a first time poster, but have been lurking for awhile. learned a lot all ready from you guys. Hopefully I will get enough experience myself to be able to chime in occasionally and help someone else.
xobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha