lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
rwsutley
Not Yet Wild

Default Looking for good riding street tires

I just bought a 2009 Yamaha drive to replace an older cart. 98% of our cart use is on streets and sidewalks. We wear out a set of tires in as little as six months. I know that I need DOT rated tires for longer life. What I do not know is what kind will give me the best ride, comfort is more important than looks. Also, a cart dealer told me I can increase the speed and comfort by going to a larger wheel and tire. I have no interest in lifting the cart. The tires on the cart we bought look to be a little better than 50% so we should have plenty of time before replacement is needed.

Thank you in advance.
rwsutley is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
LURCH
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Looking for good riding street tires

I really like the Vision VX's, check them out on e-bay.

Golf Cart 011.jpg
LURCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha