lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
stewmagoo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Neighborhood riding and woods using friendly lift/tire combo

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to order a lift and some wheels and tires for my 97 TXT (DCS) cart. Yes I do know about controller upgrades, so I just want to speak of the above mentioned products, please.

To give you the dynamics of this carts use. It is a primary subdivision hauler and is driven a ton by my 14 and 10 yr old.

Come archery season it is going to dual purpose to my treestands for me. This leads me to my post...

I really love the looks of a 6" lift with 22 or 23" tires on 12's. But center of gravity kinda worries me for the kids. Plus it will be on asphalt more than off road.

I have been looking at a 4" drop axle from all sports, and 10" ITP SS112 wheel with a 20x10x10 tire something like ITP All Terrain tires. I figured this price up last night and it was going to be in the upper $600 Range. Really 600 is my max budget any suggestions? Plus any pics would be appreciated.
stewmagoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts