lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2019, 09:40 AM   #51
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: New 2020 Club Car Onward HP Li-Ion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortspark View Post
Thanks, good info and I will go to that method of charging and see how it works out. Like you I could play three rounds on a single charge but that third one would probably run the battery down farther than I would like. I will play two rounds on a fully charged battery which puts me at about 30 to 40% and then charge up from there.
That is pretty much what I do. We drive the cart around quite a bit between rounds so I usually charge after two rounds or when it gets down to about 35% SOC. I built SOC into my display using the curves for the Leaf cells - not deadly accurate but close enough.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-11-2020, 05:35 PM   #52
modetzg
Not Yet Wild

I am trying to install some under body lighting on my Li-Ion Onward. Does anyone have any idea how to do it?
modetzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:45 PM   #53
PearlPack
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by modetzg View Post
I am trying to install some under body lighting on my Li-Ion Onward. Does anyone have any idea how to do it?
I've installed the LED glow lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmQ2umRJCmY
PearlPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:53 PM   #54
modetzg
Not Yet Wild

Pearlpack Have you installed them with the new club car lithium battery pack? I am trying to figure out how to get 12v power from that pack. "i see you are in Clayton, I'm in Wendell"
modetzg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 03:58 PM   #55
PearlPack
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by modetzg View Post
Pearlpack Have you installed them with the new club car lithium battery pack? I am trying to figure out how to get 12v power from that pack. "i see you are in Clayton, I'm in Wendell"
Wow...small world.

Funny you ask about Lithium...my Allied Lithium batteries arrived here at the house a couple of hours ago. My plan is to wire my LED to just one of the 12v drop-ins because, as I understand it, the BMS will make sure they all get charged evenly which apparently doesn't happen with FLA.

Because the FLAs don't balance as well during charging, so I read on here, I have been using a small rechargeable 12V battery from cabelas and connected it to my LEDs. It fit perfectly inside my battery compartment.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...ery/700551.uts

Hope this helps!
PearlPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:10 AM   #56
Kordog
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlPack View Post
Wow...small world.

Funny you ask about Lithium...my Allied Lithium batteries arrived here at the house a couple of hours ago. My plan is to wire my LED to just one of the 12v drop-ins because, as I understand it, the BMS will make sure they all get charged evenly which apparently doesn't happen with FLA.
Watch using just 1 battery to draw accessories from, I have seen the lithium Allied packs drop out (or low voltage protect) because 1 battery is discharged more then the rest. I always recommend a 48 to 12v converter.
Kordog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:19 PM   #57
jonate1971
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I just got a Malfunction Fault and Severe Fault code on my 2020 Onward Lithium. Any suggestions or just take it to the dealer. It is just shut down. TIA
jonate1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:53 PM   #58
YoToddy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDLWINGNUT01 View Post
Received my new 2020 Lithium Onward from Club Car. Went online and did a build. Chose a Club Car Dealer. Took 35 days from order to delivery. What you see was all options chosen on the Club Car website.... Lifted, 4 seater, 14inch Kraken Tires/Rims. Upgraded seats, upgraded DOT windshield, upgraded bluetooth overhead speakers, trunk under rear seat, locking rear trunk, hitch, side view mirrors, grab handles. The retractable seatbelts and underneath ground effects led lighting was added at dealer.
How does that Onward speaker system sound? I'm thinking about buying one for my 2021 6 passenger gas Onward but I can't find ANY reviews on it!
YoToddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 10:07 PM   #59
passthru
Gone Wild

Club Car

I just run a separate 12v battery.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
passthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:23 PM   #60
Carnut12
Not Yet Wild

How’s everyone’s Lithium doing, I just bought one. Any must have accessories?
Carnut12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2020 cc onward li-ion
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car