lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2021, 04:25 PM   #1
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default New from Alltrax BBB conversion kits

New from Alltrax BBB conversion kits for 2 or 4 wheel drive. Basically it is 1 controller per motor.
Attached Images
File Type: png BBB.png (177.9 KB, 0 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-12-2021, 04:27 PM   #2
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: New from Alltrax BBB conversion kits

Maybe now they will actually run!!!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 08:06 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTM View Post
Maybe now they will actually run!!!
Ha ha - they certainly will

Maybe we can get Alltrax to add some info here. I know over the years many BBB owners have inquired about an alternative to the Sevcon controls. This group should be pretty excited by this release.
Old 03-16-2021, 02:03 PM   #4
TonyThorne
Not Yet Wild

Tony From Alltrax Inc. A year ago, several people contacted us for help, to provide a motor controller upgrade to replace the Sevcon's - which are hard to find and because of that - are very expensive and not currently supported. We listened, and over a year built a system for XT Classic, XT, and XTO (not the TSE series cars...). We have both BBB-4WD and BBB-2WD versions, but the BB2 for 2WD (older version) has some mounting challenges.

There is a link available to our BBB Drop Box to access the Bad Boy Buggies folder. Check out the instructions and pictures, if you wish to get your rig running, contact Alltrax Orders.

The system is a drop in panel for those mounted behind the batteries. Old versions mounted under the rear seat will require some McGiver engineering on your part to mount and arrange the dual controllers (they didn't build many of those cars).

The BBB-4WD drive includes DUAL XCT-48500-BBB controllers, the BBB-2WD drive includes SINGLE XCT48500-BBB controller, a main wire harness between 12 pin car wires and 23-pin XCT Controllers, comes with the Alltrax Bluetooth Module as the main control module, flash drive with printed instructions, and mounting hardware.

Both controllers can be used with stock motors without speed sensors, or the wire harness includes speed sensor cables for aftermarket motors such as the dual 14HP MOT-B4 Admiral motors, or dual 14HP Plumbquick Crocodile motors, or for BBB-2WD either the MOT-B4 or the Plumbquick Baracuda motor.

An optional FN control box for Street, Hunting buggy, and Tractor mode is available. User select regen provides easy street mode or crawl down a steep grade mode.

Bluetooth module can access either controller with Android or Apple-IOS and used to make changes to the settings, monitor performance, or check for faults. A computer can be connected to upgrade or "upload Alltrax generated field maps".

Scotty B knows Alltrax and is a wealth of info, hopefully we can get your BBB running again!
Tony Thorne, Alltrax Engineering
TonyThorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 02:21 PM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Sweet. Way to post all the info needed
There are many BB owners who have been seen kicking tires and pulling their hair out trying to get these beasts running over the years. Hopefully the word spreads like wildfire. GL with the project
Old 04-22-2021, 08:19 PM   #6
Bucker
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyThorne View Post
Tony From Alltrax Inc. A year ago, several people contacted us for help, to provide a motor controller upgrade to replace the Sevcon's - which are hard to find and because of that - are very expensive and not currently supported. We listened, and over a year built a system for XT Classic, XT, and XTO (not the TSE series cars...). We have both BBB-4WD and BBB-2WD versions, but the BB2 for 2WD (older version) has some mounting challenges.

There is a link available to our BBB Drop Box to access the Bad Boy Buggies folder. Check out the instructions and pictures, if you wish to get your rig running, contact Alltrax Orders.

The system is a drop in panel for those mounted behind the batteries. Old versions mounted under the rear seat will require some McGiver engineering on your part to mount and arrange the dual controllers (they didn't build many of those cars).

The BBB-4WD drive includes DUAL XCT-48500-BBB controllers, the BBB-2WD drive includes SINGLE XCT48500-BBB controller, a main wire harness between 12 pin car wires and 23-pin XCT Controllers, comes with the Alltrax Bluetooth Module as the main control module, flash drive with printed instructions, and mounting hardware.

Both controllers can be used with stock motors without speed sensors, or the wire harness includes speed sensor cables for aftermarket motors such as the dual 14HP MOT-B4 Admiral motors, or dual 14HP Plumbquick Crocodile motors, or for BBB-2WD either the MOT-B4 or the Plumbquick Baracuda motor.

An optional FN control box for Street, Hunting buggy, and Tractor mode is available. User select regen provides easy street mode or crawl down a steep grade mode.

Bluetooth module can access either controller with Android or Apple-IOS and used to make changes to the settings, monitor performance, or check for faults. A computer can be connected to upgrade or "upload Alltrax generated field maps".

Scotty B knows Alltrax and is a wealth of info, hopefully we can get your BBB running again!
Tony Thorne, Alltrax Engineering
This is fantastic!! Where can we find pricing or order this package?
Bucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:34 PM   #7
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Email Scottyb@cartsunlimited.net as per the links above
Scotty knows the deal on the conversion for these.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 10:56 AM   #8
MATT1
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
New from Alltrax BBB conversion kits for 2 or 4 wheel drive. Basically it is 1 controller per motor.
Scotty, I'm trying to reach you by email but your mail is full and it rejects mine...

i have a 2011 BBB XTO that i am interested in this conversion with new motors.

is this kit plug and play or will i need to change my wiring harness?

thank you

Matt
MATT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:31 PM   #9
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATT1 View Post
Scotty, I'm trying to reach you by email but your mail is full and it rejects mine...

i have a 2011 BBB XTO that i am interested in this conversion with new motors.

is this kit plug and play or will i need to change my wiring harness?

thank you

Matt
Hi Matt
At this time Alltrax has chosen a hands on approach to each installation. The only way to get this kit is to call Alltrax 541-476-3565 GL and post your results on the forum
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements