lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-01-2021, 10:26 PM   #21
Undisclosed
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Where to buy RoyPow Lithium

Any ideas what the S51105P will cost once it is available?
Undisclosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-10-2021, 05:56 AM   #22
Texpie
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Purchased one from a sketchy North Texas dealer. PM for details
Texpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:36 PM   #23
idocmiller
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzlytbeer View Post
Purchased: Roypow S51105
Date: 3/17/2021
Price: $2,250

Purchased from Rolling Resources, LLC in Peotone, IL. Awesome staff and very knowledgeable on this and all of the products they sell.
Bzlybeer,
I just contacted Rolling Resources and they say that price was for the 56ah, price for the 105ah is $2910. That said, if you have the 56ah, how happy are you with it after having had it for several weeks? Does your cart have a back seat installed? I like the sound of the 105ah but hard to justify that $.
idocmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 07:27 AM   #24
idocmiller
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Ended up getting the 105 from a dealer in Celina, OH. D&R Golf Cars was selling the 105 for $1995, including charger/SOC meter/ and install. They wouldn't sell it to me without installing it because they've done that before and got burned from someone that didn't do the install right. I hauled it up there and was there when they opened their doors on a Friday at 9am and was driving home by 10:15. Great guys and would recommend them to anyone in this area. Unfortunately I bought their last 105 and they said they don't expect more until July. Also talked to them about warranty issues and they said they've only had 1 charger that came in bad, they contacted the rep and had a new one in a couple of days, no questions.
idocmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium