Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
Huntmaster143
Not Yet Wild

Default GE Motor

I have a GE D380 motor. I have run it on my cart as recently as a couple weeks ago and it ran fine, but I want more of a speed/torque motor since I use my cart off road more than on. I also have a D&D torque motor, but I'm going to keep that one and I figured someone else may have a good use for this one. I did clock my cart at 26 mph with this in it along with my couple year old batteries.

The guy I bought the cart from put the silicone on the seam for some reason. It doesn't really do much other than make it look a little goofy.

Let me know what you think it's worth, I see the new ones run from $600-$1,000.

Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
Bowslayer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: GE Motor

Let me know if you come up with a price. I found new ones for $425.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #3
EZ-GOGO-EZ
Not Yet Wild

600-1000?...... Not likely, I see that motor going for maybe 200. Either way good luck with your sale....
Old 05-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
Huntmaster143
Not Yet Wild

Don't think I ever said that I wanted $600-1,000, just said that's what the new ones were listed for. I never could find the $425, but that probably requires a core or you pay another $150 or so and that takes you right back up to $600...

With all that said, I'd take $300 plus shipping...

Thanks for looking.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
Bowslayer
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntmaster143 View Post
Don't think I ever said that I wanted $600-1,000, just said that's what the new ones were listed for. I never could find the $425, but that probably requires a core or you pay another $150 or so and that takes you right back up to $600...

With all that said, I'd take $300 plus shipping...

Thanks for looking.
I'm not bashing your price but the new one is $425 with no core required. Only other charge would be shipping which will be on your motor too. I would post a link to the place that sells them for that but I don't think they are a sponsor here so I won't. Anyway, good luck with your sale.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts