lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #1
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default 60HP+ Liquid Cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine - Ultimate Big Block!

My brother is selling the Ultimate Big Block motor! Some of you may have seen his cart on Frank website AlphaCarts.com. He spared no expense putting the cart together. We took our carts to the dunes and knew that having a liquid cooled motor with a fan and temp guage was the only way to go to enable us to monitor the temp. and keep things running cool and strong in the heat of the summer. We wanted to be able to pick on the Rhino's out there so he started with a 35HP Briggs and Stratton Liquid Cooled engine and had added:

- 10:1 compression pistons
- Billet connecting rods
- Billet roller rockers
- Billet push rods
- High rev kit
- Performance cam
- Billet high flow intake

the choke has been removed and also the carb solennoid for more air flow.

We spent so much time putting the cart together that we only had it out for a handful of trips and it was a blast!! We loved the cart and it always turned tons of heads. Seeing it throwing roost and passing Rhino's down drags was a real jaw dropper. We recently purchased a race rhino so we could play and get into racing if we wanted. We just don't have the room to get everything to desert and so the cart hasn't been getting used as much as it should. 60HP+ is a bit much for cruising the neighborhood, because "cruising" always turns into 50mph+ blasts down the street! You can expect to spend over $4000 for an engine built like this.

$2800 obo takes it! Local Pick-Up Prefered. PM me for detail or if you want his # to call and discuss the engine! Pictures to follow!
Never Enough Toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #2
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default Re: 60HP+ Liquid Cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine - Ultimate Big Block!

Here is one I have of when we were first installing it. I will get pics of it now off my brother and up soon!

Old 07-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default Re: 60HP+ Liquid Cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine - Ultimate Big Block!

BUMP, this is a killer price for one of the nicest set-ups you can put in a cart! Water Cooled 60HP+. I am tempted to keep it around and install it in a Honda Oddesey or something for the dunes.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Location and $?
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:23 AM   #5
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Located in San Diego, CA and the price is $2800 obo. Would love to sell locally but can put on a pallet to ship if needed.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:43 PM   #6
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Holly Bat Cra* robin!!!!

That is a heck of a deal! I think the trucking would cost me too much. Dang I wish I lived closer!

Thanks for the info thou...now I won't sleep at nights just trying to think of a way!
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:36 PM   #7
shawn.m
Gone Wild

trucking shouldnt be more than $200 at max. try uship.com for cheap freight shipping
shawn.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #8
Nightowl
Not Yet Wild

Have you sold this yet?
Nightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #9
shawn.m
Gone Wild

he sold it a while back
shawn.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts