lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default For Sale: Big Block 31HP Briggs and Stratton 895cc Engine + More - Brand New!

This is a brand new 31HP Briggs & Stratton Engine that I was planning to install in my workhorse 1200 project. This engine is labeled 29HP for the OEM application it is used in but is the big 895cc 31HP Engine. I knew this engine would have tons of power for my heavy workhorse and help when hauling 4 people around the dunes. The motors can easily be built to 40hp+ and are capable of 60hp+. To bring the height down to roughly 19” tall I installed an Alpha Carts billet intake adaptor and K&N Filter and Pre-Filter and billet throttle linkage. Before you buy a 23HP and end up tearing into it to get some extra power consider starting with 31HP! I am parting the cart out and my loss is your gain. I will sell the motor alone for $1850!

I also have a Comet 1190 clutch ($500) that is a 1 1/8” bore with a ¼” keyway that is the perfect match for this motor. It will easily handle the big HP and the larger overall diameter will give you a bit more top end as well. I have a stock exhaust ($70) but this adds some overall height to the motor which I was trying to avoid. I purchased an Alpha Carts header pipe ($200+) which is a large diameter for free flow and comes to a nice 3” collector. I also have a 3” – 2” reducer and then you can use elbows and the muffler of your choice to finish. I will sell these parts individually or I will sell the motor and these parts as a package deal for $2400!

Items are located in San Diego, CA.
Never Enough Toyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-16-2008, 02:52 AM   #2
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default Re: For Sale: Big Block 31HP Briggs and Stratton 895cc Engine + More - Brand New!

Here is a photo with the pipe and clutch mounted.....ready to do work!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Default Re: For Sale: Big Block 31HP Briggs and Stratton 895cc Engine + More - Brand New!

All PM's replied to! I prefer not to ship this motor or if you want it shipped you need to arrange it. I will have the box it came in but it was shipped to me freight on a small pallet. Who doesn't want 31HP STOCK!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:02 PM   #4
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Dang I want, but can't right now!
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:10 PM   #5
shawn.m
Gone Wild

I am with Roger. A few other projects have to be finished for the wife first.
shawn.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #6
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Location?
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
shawn.m
Gone Wild

he is in san diego.ca
shawn.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #8
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Thanks Shawn, I missed that.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:00 PM   #9
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

I want it ship it here please!!
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:48 AM   #10
Never Enough Toyz
Getting Wild

Someone is going to get a good deal on this motor! It kills me that I was never able to use this motor. I took one trip to the dunes with my workhorse with the 18HP installed and bought the 31HP the week I got home. Lets make a deal guys!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts