lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2022, 04:50 PM   #1
jollymon68
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 carryall turf2 help

Ok here goes.. my carryall turf2 with an fe350 w/out ACR had gas in the oil. Drained the oil and flushed it with fresh 2 times. Put in a new carb. Checked compression and was at 180 psi. Good spark, and fuel flowing. Tried to turn it over and it moved about 3/4 of a turn and the clutch stopped moving. Took out plug and it will turn over with out any problems. Thought might be valves, but it has the hydraulic valves. Every time I try to start it the clutch stops and the belt slips. This is not the driven clutch but the other. Is this the clutch itself or something with the engine. Call me stumped!
jollymon68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-20-2022, 07:59 AM   #2
1arunem
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2006 carryall turf2 help

Sounds like belt needs to be tightened. Also, Starter (brushes) weak? Battery weak? Terminal connections good?

It is obviously much easier for it to spin over with no plug in it so these are a few things I would check.
1arunem is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car