lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2022, 02:27 PM   #31
superfan86
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Lithium Pack Comparison Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kf4yag View Post
I have been looking at the bigbattery.com stuff. Anyone using them? I have been looking for a comparison to be able to actually compare 48 lead acid bank to the Kv the lithiums area rated at. Basically what is the expected output in Kv from the current 48v lead acid.....

01 Club Car DS 48v
I posted earlier in this thread about converting to a 36v RoyPow. I have since upgraded to a Alltrax and a HSKY 48v BigBattery 103 ah. I have been extremely happy with the battery performance and quality. My charger went bad and they 2 day shipped me a new one no questions asked.

Comparing FLA to Li is hard. FLA has a soft 50% discharge limit while Li has a 100% (but realistically 90%). They also have dramatically different performance characteristics from recovery time under load to amp delivery rates, so even if you did a head to head comparison, you still don't get the full picture.

My BigBattery has a peak 6 second 350 amp output, which is in theory significantly lower than what a 48v lead acid pack should be able to deliver, however the Li is explosive and consistent in delivery. I'm far from an expert, but to but it bluntly, there is NO comparison between the two.
superfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-07-2022, 04:05 PM   #32
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Lithium Pack Comparison Chart

My experience also...love my lithium. Won't go back to FLA's
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car