lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
dragnframe
Getting Wild

Default Looking for advice on a 92 ez go?

Iam looking at a 92 gas 4stroke Ez-go golf cart. The guy says it runs but smokes sometimes, and have to play with the choke but it does run. I would guess it has been sitting for awhile. I would like to get you guys opinion on what you think it might need or common problems with these carts. Also he is asking $550 for the cart what do you guys think its worth? I know the paint isnt in great shape and alittle rough but I have a good friend that is a body guy so that part of it would be easy to fix.

Thanks for the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart.jpg (38.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart 2.jpg (34.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart 3.jpg (38.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart 4.jpg (40.1 KB, 0 views)
dragnframe is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO