lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2019, 11:01 PM   #1
Wturnage29
Not Yet Wild

Default Club car Graziano transaxle

I have a noise coming from the rear end of my stealth nighthawk 4x4, it has a club car graziano rear end. I am getting a grinding type of noise when I turn either wheel by hand and also when I press the gas pedal I can hear the same noise. I’m guess it’s a bearing and I was planning to start with the axle bearings. Are there any trouble shooting tips anyone could give me to better determine where the noise may be coming from, as in possible motor or transmission bearing? I tried changing my gear oil so that’s fresh, I also removed my brakes to make sure it wasn’t that. Thanks in advance
Wturnage29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rear end noise
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car