lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #21
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Plans for a new garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme Cartz View Post
tbolt since you're in the concrete business could you give me a rough idea of how much a 20x25 pad 4" thick would cost just to get me thinking in the ball park as far as prices go?
I saw no one got back to you here.....20x25=500 square feet 3 1/2 inches (nominal measurement for a 4 inch slab) thick is about 80 sq. ft. per yard. Concrete prices went thru the roof but are starting to edge down. Currently at about $80 a yd in so cal. Your project takes 6.25 yards. Call around and see if you can get an over the phone 'bid' for la little 6 yd pour... I would expect to pay $1000 if the ground is relatively flat and compacted and truck access is good. Your mileage may vary.
Concrete keeps getting harder for the first 100 yrs....2500 psi is enough for most any garage floor. It will be 3000 psi in years to come. In fact I have seen these very results in desrtuctive testing results within 6 wks......Most of the cure takes place in the first 30 days.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #22
Fishing Dude
Gone Wild

Club Car

Kev know what I would do, but not in your area. What is your amp load in the man cave?
Fishing Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #23
shawn.m
Gone Wild

PGE here in Nor Cal will take your shoes socks and pants if you have them do work.

run the conduit and wire it yourself. Really not a lot of work to do a garage
shawn.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop