lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #21
mebe2121
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Let's go Racing in Douglas

I checked out the BOG HOLE today and it's about 5 ft. deep in water. Let me know if several guy's are comming up and I'll pump it down. During the summer months it's dried up might be better if we wait.let me know..BEN2121
mebe2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #22
EZ GO N
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Let's go Racing in Douglas

Hey Ben,

Speaking for myself, Big EZ, Black Kat, and HMann...we can't be there the weekend of the 8th of Feb. We have a very important function to attend... a wedding of one of our own's own. March looks better for us...and hopefully warmer too. When do the nights get above 55 degrees?? Thats when it will be real good to me.!! We invite you and your Ga friends down to Samsula on the 21st of February for the sand drags. Check out the thread here on this forum. Looks like the big dogs are needin' some competition..."no pressure"...
We do look forward to coming back up there soon though. I'm bringin' a fishin pole!!
EZ GO N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #23
mebe2121
Not Yet Wild

Thumbs up Re: Let's go Racing in Douglas

Thanks for the invite may just be there checkin things out. We went again this week to our BOG hole and with all the rain in the last weeks we probably would not have been able to pump it out what we need to do is come in this summer to that thing and see what you guy's can do with it. Still we need to set up a visit on one of my BRACKET SAT. races from all of the Cart Buddies so let's keep in touch with that...SEE ya ..BEN2121
mebe2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing