lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-13-2016, 10:27 PM   #1
bdsii
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Light bar vs headlights in body ?

Just got a 2003 PDS cart with no lights. I like the looks of headlights cut into the body but open to a light bar on the front. I do want the lights to be pretty bright and am not sure if one is brighter than the other ? Is one easier to install than the other ? Any other issues to consider ? Thoughts ? Thanks in advance !
bdsii is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2016, 08:14 AM   #2
270Handiman
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Light bar vs headlights in body ?

I prefer to do both, but if I had to choose i'd do just a light bar. The headlights look good and are sufficient for driving on roads at moderate speed where traffic is an issue. The light bars provide way more projected light and if mounted on top can have a much wider throw than the headlights.
270Handiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #3
Helirich
Gone Wild

Default Re: Light bar vs headlights in body ?

I really like the look of the "Cut out" headlights. As the last poster said, they are adequate. I haven't installed the light bar, but it has to be easier to install and I would assume throws more light. I'm probably going to get one in the future.
Helirich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO