lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #41
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Alltrax 500 install- 400 amp fuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
You go it, the B- terminal is a 5/16 ring terminal.

Dude, I got it! Unfortunately, I had to hit the good stuff because of my woes. So I will tackle that in the AM. Thank you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bwc_oh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-03-2019, 06:53 AM   #42
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
You go it, the B- terminal is a 5/16 ring terminal.

Sergio- thank you so much. I connected a terminal on that wire and put it with my B-. Charger is on!!!! Thank you again!

Old 05-03-2019, 07:10 AM   #43
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Great, with that negative missing the OBC was also preventing the cart from working by keeping the Controller on lockout.

Next time you disconnect the batteries to install the Solenoid diode see if there is excess thread on the other side of that OBC stud.

The stud should go all the way through the nut to make sure the nut will not come loose with vibration, perhaps You can move all of the other nuts a little more towards the other side.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 07:15 AM   #44
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Great, with that negative missing the OBC was also preventing the cart from working by keeping the Controller on lockout.

Next time you disconnect the batteries to install the Solenoid diode see if there is excess thread on the other side of that OBC stud.

The stud should go all the way through the nut to make sure the nut will not come loose with vibration, perhaps You can move all of the other nuts a little more towards the other side.

Will do! Thank you!

Old 05-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #45
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Well guys, I’m so close. Decided to fire the cart up today while I wait on my 3 amp diode. Im getting a little odd response when the cart is in forward and reverse. Sometimes it will shudder and not move forward. The shuddering occurs in forward and reverse. Then, occasionally, I have crazy speed and torque [emoji23] ( nearly did a **** burn out in my driveway ) . Just ordered a new laptop tonight so I can run the Alltrax software and determine the problem. Hopefully will report back with good news. Anyone run into this problem?

Old 05-04-2019, 09:28 PM   #46
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Here's a thought. Check for a loose connection. In just about every picture you posted I can see a connection that wasn't tightened down. You may have missed one. Don't gorilla them either. 100 in/lbs should do it.
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:33 PM   #47
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterM6 View Post
Here's a thought. Check for a loose connection. In just about every picture you posted I can see a connection that wasn't tightened down. You may have missed one. Don't gorilla them either. 100 in/lbs should do it.

I will do just that sir. Thank you-

Old 05-05-2019, 02:03 PM   #48
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Well I was able to hook up my laptop to the controller. Only experienced the shuttering with no movement once during my short ride. Put the cart in neutral, flipped it back to forward and I was good to go. The “low battery” monitor signal flashed when this happened on my laptop. I tried to save the file after the drive but I’m still working on getting that figured out. I am on a very old laptop, (new one coming this week). When I figure out how to save the file from my drive I will post it here. Thanks again everybody.

Old 05-05-2019, 02:21 PM   #49
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Glad you got it going! Have fun!!!!!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car