lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
carter
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default UR Thoughts on Fairplay Eco or EVE LSV

Ordered an EVE car on 6/26/10 but the dealer can't get it for 5-6 weeks. As an alternative, he's offering the Fairplay Eco LSV with the seat, tires, and other customizations.. Seems like the dealer is giving us a fair shake if he can do our upgrades.

Is this a sign this LSV manufacturer is having productio problems and I should look at something else? i.e. Yamaha, EZGO or CC

Lots of money going out here and would like some advice.

Looks like parts are going to be a problem, like for a steering wheel upgrade. I hear some EZGO parts may fit. I need rocker panels and kick plate, chrome steering column and sporty steering wheel.

If we replace the seats on the ECO with custom "Suite Seats" (MSRP $400-450) do you think the dealer should give us a credit for the brand new seats he's removing?
carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fairplay, lsv
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay