lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2015, 01:52 PM   #1
Phil949
Not Yet Wild

Default Is it the speed sensor, the controller or the obc

My 2010 Precedent runs fine for about 10 holes on new fully charged batteries (at least I think they are fully charged they each measure 8.53 volts and the charger turns off). After about 10 holes when fully pressing the go peddle the cart cuts out ( seems like the power is cut off) then it goes very slowly then cuts out again. this jurky on-off motion keeps up until the cart just stops. I recharge the batteries and the cart runs just fine for another 10 holes and starts this all over again. This problem started after someone ran into my cart head on. The only damage was to the cowling. Any ideas?? how can I test these components?
Phil949 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car