lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #21
damondave
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Carts Bikers & Babes Rally

Thankyou for the info! I think the best thing for me to do is one of two ways to go. if members from your club come to the event and would like to help in the classification process that woulod be great or we can ask one of the dealerships who sells carts and accessories to sponsor that area. I want the race in the infield to be competitive but mostly fun for all. WE are working with the army core at the park who dictates what can happen on there land about the 100 ft drag race. We feel alot of cart games the race some good bands good food and vendors should make for a fun 1st annual Carts bikers and babes rally. And the 1000.00 dollars in prize money for the race sure will help some one.
damondave is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #22
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
GB, some carts actually have gas motors
So what is your point essness?
I don’t know about gas carts. Maybe this is where you can come in at & maybe be a little more helpful. That’s all I’m trying to do. Think of the mess it would be if you had 20 carts show up to race for the 500. Prize money, just to find out that they could not because they are not stock enough. Just trying to get every one on the same page.

And no. I am not coming to compete. I am coming to volunteer my time, Drag Race with the bikers & maybe enter the bikini cart-washing contest.
I would also like to volunteer to be the person to down the beer for our non-drinking racers at the half way point. Put me in Coach.
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #23
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageBuilt View Post
So what is your point essness?
I don’t know about gas carts. Maybe this is where you can come in at & maybe be a little more helpful. That’s all I’m trying to do. Think of the mess it would be if you had 20 carts show up to race for the 500. Prize money, just to find out that they could not because they are not stock enough. Just trying to get every one on the same page.

And no. I am not coming to compete. I am coming to volunteer my time, Drag Race with the bikers & maybe enter the bikini cart-washing contest.
I would also like to volunteer to be the person to down the beer for our non-drinking racers at the half way point. Put me in Coach.
If I were better qualified, I could be more helpful. Just shakin your tree GB
I am far better qualified to watch the bikini cart wash and help you, help the non-drinking racers
Hope to see you there!
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #24
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
If I were better qualified, I could be more helpful. Just shakin your tree GB
I am far better qualified to watch the bikini cart wash and help you, help the non-drinking racers
Hope to see you there!
essness,
You are more than welcome to borrow & race my 48-volt Mod Stock AC cart. But you have to split the money with my wife & I still get to down your beer at half waypoint. And just to make it fair for the rest of the racers. I will down 2 beers for you. I wonder if they would let me have a 6-pack practice lap. You know, So I would not slow down any of our non drinking racers...:lhmo :
Old 10-20-2009, 11:55 AM   #25
Loud & Lifted
Here for the beer

E-Z-GO

Loud & Lifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #26
pimpy1
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

That look like a good party!
pimpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #27
Loud & Lifted
Here for the beer

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpy1 View Post
That look like a good party!
Yep. It's gonna be a blast.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
Loud & Lifted
Here for the beer

E-Z-GO

I see Dave got the rally logo done

cartsbikersbabestee2.jpg
Old 11-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #29
damondave
Not Yet Wild

just thought id let everyone have a heads up, starting next week we will start calling all our rv campers who had sites from our other rally. there are only a total of 45 sites with water and electric in the festival area. there are only 14 sites left in the infield area which is the prime location especially if you enter the 20 lap cart race. IFyou want a site please let us know. looks like we will have a country band friday nite and southern rock sat.
damondave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #30
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by damondave View Post
just thought id let everyone have a heads up, starting next week we will start calling all our rv campers who had sites from our other rally. there are only a total of 45 sites with water and electric in the festival area. there are only 14 sites left in the infield area which is the prime location especially if you enter the 20 lap cart race. IFyou want a site please let us know. looks like we will have a country band friday nite and southern rock sat.
Who do I call. Yall put me down for an infield spot. I need to know about the wood also. Are we having a big camp fire are a bon fire.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride