lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #11
Loud & Lifted
Here for the beer

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Carts Bikers & Babes Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageBuilt View Post
I can offer a tractor to build the drag strip. And a big truck load of oak fire wood for the bonfire.
Thanks. Might just take ya up on that offer.
Loud & Lifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #12
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

[QUOTE=Loud & Lifted;295194]Thanks. Might just take ya up on that offer.[/QUOTE.

We don't mind at all. And it will be our pleasure. Plus I can do you one better than that. How about a fresh fish fry on us for all the volunteers & sponsors. Assuming you know how to catch & clean catfish? J/k I.won't make you clean the fish.
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #13
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

OK L&L the tractor is yours. It will come with a front -n- loader- 6' box blade - 8 ' shredder or mower & 16 hrs of run time. Plus two cores of hard wood.NOW, the fish fry will take some planning. I just happen to have a boot leg cat fishing guide service. Four trips will do it. Maybe? Should be good for 30 people. All they can eat. Let’s make it good for the Sponsors & they will come. Or we could just feed them hot dogs. OH well, that’s your call. Ask your wife, say please & then get 3 of your best buds & we can make the first trip. L&L this is Texas. Let’s make this Rally huge. Spriddle just called me asking how close did I think that he would be judge in the bikini cart washing contest. Chit, what could I say?
Old 10-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Sounds like real fun.... wish I was closer
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #15
damondave
Not Yet Wild

Hello to all of you my name is dave here in texas they call me damondave.
this is a entirley different world for me and i think we are on to something special. Ive promoted bike rallies for 10 years now and all the bikers complain about carts so i decided to through the first ever carts bikers and babes rally. the web site tells you all thats stirring in my head and i welcome and can use any help making this venue the best it can be. a cart circle track style race the dirt drags games and cart show i feel will be alot of fun. I know your not interested in these hot texas ladies we plan on using during the games and events but for most part they sure look good ! trust me the wifes and girl friends hate em, ive always felt and stated friends make the party not the promotors , but seriously we need your help and advice in some areas. i can put a hell of a party together for you on this beautiful lake setting and yes its loaded with catfish! rv sites are on sale now in the infield area and anyone that wants to enter the race may want to consider getting them before its to late. my office phone is 979-742-3284 for any info you may need. sorry for the long first post but we are excited about this 1st ever cart rally here in texas thankyou
damondave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #16
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Hey damondave! Welcome to BGW and thanks for all the help!
Flintrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:30 AM   #17
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud & Lifted View Post
A nascar style cart race for stock carts(1 race for gas 1 for electric)

L&L.
What do you consider a stock golf cart to be.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #18
damondave
Not Yet Wild

I thought your stock purchased factory carts gas or electric. custom add ons wheels tires lift kits etc i dont see a problem. Because of the infield layout
we dont want them going so fast in a narrow track where it could hurt someone. all the roads are paved. we will have course officals to watch for to aggressive driving but yet they still need to roll hard to win. if we need to add another class we can this is where all of your help will come in for us. The cart infield race will be fun for the spectators vendors and particpants of course. if we can layout the 100 foot dirt track some kind of tree the carts that are fast can compete in that event. pretty much like the midnite drags when we were in are younger days unless your like me and will never grow up lol! ive contacted the ngkra waiting to see if they want to get involved.
damondave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:27 AM   #19
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by damondave View Post
I thought your stock purchased factory carts gas or electric. custom add ons wheels tires lift kits etc i dont see a problem.
damondave. Hello.
These carts that you speak of don’t really exist any more. You can’t take a stock electric cart & just add a lift & big tires with out adding a larger controller, in most cases. And the larger controller will add to the performance of the cart. And now is no longer consider stock. A stock cart has top speed of 12 to 15 mph. You will find that most carts have been modify to a speed of 25 mph. Plus are minus a few. This class is consider 48-volt modified. The carts don’t really start to get fast until higher voltage. Hope this will help you.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #20
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageBuilt View Post
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]

damondave. Hello.
These carts that you speak of don’t really exist any more. You can’t take a stock electric cart & just add a lift & big tires with out adding a larger controller, in most cases. And the larger controller will add to the performance of the cart. And now is no longer consider stock. A stock cart has top speed of 12 to 15 mph. You will find that most carts have been modify to a speed of 25 mph. Plus are minus a few. This class is consider 48-volt modified. The carts don’t really start to get fast until higher voltage. Hope this will help you.
GB, some carts actually have gas motors
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride