lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
Loud & Lifted
Here for the beer

E-Z-GO

Default Carts Bikers & Babes Rally

I just left Damon Daves place and they have put together a rally at Big Creek park Sommerville Tx April 9th thru 11th 2010. The Texas Cart Club is proud to be a part of this Great event. There will be a cart show on saturday. a Golf cart rodeo. Tug of wars. Bikini cart wash. a bonfire. A nascar style cart race for stock carts(1 race for gas 1 for electric) $500.00 purse for each race. A burger cookoff Live bands and much more. Were in the process of setting up some dirt drags for you V-twin guys and hopped up electric carts. Everyone is invited to come out and have a great time. Camping is available as well as presale tickets. More info will follow as I get it. You can also check out www.cartsandbabesrally.com for more info. If anyone would like to help out let me know. We also need sponsors.(it's great advertising for your buisness) And vendor spots are available.
Loud & Lifted is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride