lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2019, 11:02 PM   #1
08powerstroke
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Brake lever modification

Hey guys looking for someone that could give me some insight on what to do with the factory brake system on a 2015 Ez-Go txt I am doing a build now in which I am lowering my cart and throwing some air bags on it. The dang brake lever hangs so low already. Looking for some ideas around the low hanging issue. I n
Know most lift their carts but there has to at least a few that drop em to the ground.. Thanks!
08powerstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2019, 06:04 AM   #2
gotti
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Brake lever modification

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08powerstroke View Post
Hey guys looking for someone that could give me some insight on what to do with the factory brake system on a 2015 Ez-Go txt I am doing a build now in which I am lowering my cart and throwing some air bags on it. The dang brake lever hangs so low already. Looking for some ideas around the low hanging issue. I n
Know most lift their carts but there has to at least a few that drop em to the ground.. Thanks!
I cut off the original brake pedal and modified the cable linkage to be on top, when I bagged mine. I looked through my thread but I didn't see a good picture. I'll try to remember to take some today. You can check out my build here:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/road-...ck-pinion.html

Wish you well on your build.
gotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:55 AM   #3
08powerstroke
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Very interesting. Yes, that would be awesome if I can get some pics when you can. Once I get that part done I will need to tackle the front steering. From what I saw from your post it looks like I could be a challenge.
Thanks for the reply
08powerstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 06:19 AM   #4
gotti
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08powerstroke View Post
Very interesting. Yes, that would be awesome if I can get some pics when you can. Once I get that part done I will need to tackle the front steering. From what I saw from your post it looks like I could be a challenge.
Thanks for the reply
Sorry, I didn't remember to take the pictures. I was there all weekend but since I rarely log into a computer on the weekend, I forgot all about it. I'm making myself a note, so hopefully I don't forget again.

The steering for me was a bit challenging because I had the bright idea of doing a right-hand drive. If I had just left it alone, I would have cut several frustrating weeks out of my build.
gotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO