lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2020, 07:20 PM   #1
reeseman44
QualityCarts

Club Car

Default 2014 rxv motor brake not unlocking.

Took my cart for a few miles ride the other night, mostly road, also thru a small section of a field. When i got home i stopped in my driveway and turned the key off. Opened my garage and tried pulling it in. The cart womt move. When i turn the key i hear the clicks and it seems as though the motor break disengages momentarily. But when i push the gas pedal, nothing happens. When i cross the #3 and #1 plugs under the run/tow plastic cover, that does disengage the motor brake and i was able to push into the garage. Pack voltage os 100% at 51v. The wire leading to the motor break is getting 47.8 volts to it when i tested. Thats all ive done thus far.
Any of the experts on here have any ideas? Hoping i didnt blow my controller (curtis)
reeseman44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO