lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2017, 08:52 AM   #1
Unicorn
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Will Speed Code 4 work if a high speed magnet does not?

I have a 2003 Club Car DS with the ADC motor that has the top hat speed sensor. The controller, the solenoid, the batteries, and speed sensor are all new. This cart is otherwise stock. I tried a high speed magnet from both Revolution Golf Carts and Fat Cat but I had no change in speed. The only issue I have ever had with the cart is that on random days the cart with quit on me while at full speed (14mph) for a quick second until I quickly take my foot off then on the accelerator. This resolves the issue and it does not come back. (Possible MCOR issue?) My question is, will Speed Code 4 bypass whatever underlying issue I have that is preventing the high speed magnet from working? Anyone else resolve a high speed magnet issue? I am looking for the "simple" solutions first before I travel with my golf cart to a professional. I live in Charleston, SC and I ultimately just want to make sure my cart is working 100%. I am not a golf cart pro but I typically do my research to figure things out. I have a previous thread related to this topic called "Reason for high speed magnet not working" that can provide additional information.
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charleston, club car, high speed magnet, speed code 4, troubleshooting
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car