lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
rangerdaver91
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Service Manual

I have been trying to find a Service Manual for an 87 Gas Club Car. The only manuals I can find are for electric carts. Does anyone know where to find the manual for my cart? From what I have found, it will most likley be from 86 thru 91. Thanks
rangerdaver91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-28-2007, 09:11 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

they are out there.....try C.C. itself they have a website but if not there are several online sites that carry them.............i,m not gonna put them up here because i don,t know if its allowed so send me a PM and i,ll get you a few places..................be prepared to drop about 60 dollars for it..................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
campnowell
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Service Manual

Shadowman,
I was trying to send you a PM but can't figure out how. I was wondering if I could get info on the web pages to get a manual for my 88 ezgo as well. Can you pm me?? Thanks
campnowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #4
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Campnowell, click on Shadowman's name on the left where it's in large letters. It will turn red. You will get a drop down menu. Click on the selection that says send a private message. That will take you to a box where you can send a PM. Be sure to put a title too or the private message won't send.

Boo
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:40 AM   #5
Quest84
Not Yet Wild

I'm bringing this one back from the dead, anybody have a digital copy available? I found hard copies for $70-$80 but that seems a bit ridiculous.
Quest84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:12 PM   #6
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

dang don, how did i get my manual from here? i know i downloaded a few and saved them.....i have the kaw pow book from here for all the engines, i have a service manual, and a parts manual.....im 90percent i got it here....to bad my jump drive is at work. it has my harley info i needed, and i am almost positive it has those manuals on there!
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:59 PM   #7
Schooner
Getting Wild

http://mobilicab.com/en/golf-carts/g...f-carts-parts/

try this
Schooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:43 PM   #8
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

yup this is all the parts listing, but i have the service manual, and the kawasaki manual for the fe motors, from like a 200 to a 500....i know i got it from here. i found my jump drive, but my work computer wont let me use it fro security reasons, need to bring it home and verify, if so i will let you know.....
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:18 PM   #9
Quest84
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schooner View Post
Thank you but I don't see an option for an 87 ezgo on there

ETA: Ahh I just realized I am in the club car section
Quest84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car