lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #1
Jkirby891
Getting Wild

Default New batteries no power at all to motor or reverse buzzer

Ok so I have a 2008 Club car precedent 48v cart. It was only running about 7 miles an hour when we got it. I decided to check the cables and noticed one looked as if the terminal was about to split. So I replaced the cable. Now I have no power to my cart. The reverse buzzer will not even sound.

I have by passed the obc and still nothing. I checked fused and replaced even though it was good.

I jumped solenoid and still nothing.

I have 48v at solenoid and key switch.

I checked all batteries 2 did not hold a full charge well so I replaced all four with Trojan t1260 brandnew still nothing. 50 v at pack.

Charger will not kick on now either.

Also please note I installed new tow switch and followed procedure once installing the new batteries and complete set of new cables. Problem still remains as it did before. No power to anything. However I get proper voltage at every point. Since the reverse speaker wont even power when r is selected on the switch I am led to believe controller failure.

I did not put in tow before replacing one of the battery cables. I did not see a tow switch. However later I went back and saw the previous owner removed the run tow switch cut the terminals and twist tied the two ends together in a wire nut. SO that being said. I mistakenly undid the power pack and put back with the cart in the run position.

Did I fry my controller? What else can I test.
Jkirby891 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
controller issue, new batteries, no power
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car