lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
rcat8872
Not Yet Wild

Default 2007 Drive, no clicks, no reverse buzzer, batteries ok

Hey guys,
I did several searches before posting. All four batteries have been tested multiple times by multiple friends and seem to be ok. Reverse buzzer does not work and no clicking from solenoid. I cleaned and double checked every connection I could find. Reset tow/reverse switch multiple times and I cleaned all connections on controller and unplugged it and let it for awhile to see if it would reset. I just bought a multimeter and am learning how to use it. I will track down a wiring diagram but it might as well be in written in japanese because I won't understand it. Any suggestions as to what I should look at next?
Tks,
Rod
rcat8872 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #2
cre73
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 2007 Drive, no clicks, no reverse buzzer, batteries ok

I believe your controller has failed. If I remember correctly that is the first reply I usually see when someone has reported similar issues. But please wait for more replies before writing a check.
cre73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
YamahaCRN35
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2007 Drive, no clicks, no reverse buzzer, batteries ok

I would first check the 3amp fuse in the harness that's on the back driver side upright support underneath the seat. If not that, jump out the solenoid and see if it not that. If it isn't that then check to make sure you have power to the key switch and back to the controller. There is a splice connection that yamaha did on their harness that can get corroded and makes the whole cart not move.
YamahaCRN35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha