lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2021, 03:35 PM   #1
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Anyone ever use Custom Quality Covers?

Anyone ever use Custom Quality Covers for seat covers? the online presence is limited, and they report to be the #1 wholesaler of covers in the country with limited retail. Decent pricing for front and back seats, bottoms and backs, and adequate selection of vinyl textures/colors. Not a lot of info on them for a company that claims to be that big, and a kinda hokey purchase process. I'm curious if they are legit/and decent quality. They reportedly manufacture in NC.
Thoughts?
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-17-2021, 08:30 PM   #2
Reddawg454
Grumpy Old Guy

Club Car

Default Re: Anyone ever use Custom Quality Covers?

I and alot of others here have utilized UpToPar covers. Their quality is first rate and competitive pricing. Very happy with the ones I've used.
Reddawg454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:44 AM   #3
swm63
Gone Wild

I've used them. Small shop, great work. Just a bit slow.
swm63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 12:28 PM   #4
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Response was 3-4 days to manufacture and ship, $150 for the set of 4 covers. They offer textures, and colors, and I like the width of the stripes better than UpToPar, but website seems sketchy. They don't have an address, or anything that appears to be a normal mfg. company. I'm ok with Mom and pop shop, just want to make sure I am not handing over credit card info and getting nothing in return. If folks have used them with satisfaction...that is the way I want to go.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:08 AM   #5
swm63
Gone Wild

I too liked the wider stripe that they offered. I called and wanted to match the stripe color on my daughters pink DS, he didn't have the vinyl in that pink, but let me drop ship the material to him. They turned out really nice. I used to have the guys name in my phone, but don't anymore due to an upgrade. I have two daughters, one has a pink DS, the other has a purple TXT. The covers they did match exactly with a body color stripe on black covers, and look great.
swm63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 12:47 PM   #6
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by swm63 View Post
I too liked the wider stripe that they offered. I called and wanted to match the stripe color on my daughters pink DS, he didn't have the vinyl in that pink, but let me drop ship the material to him. They turned out really nice. I used to have the guys name in my phone, but don't anymore due to an upgrade. I have two daughters, one has a pink DS, the other has a purple TXT. The covers they did match exactly with a body color stripe on black covers, and look great.
Thanks for the report on your experience with them. I'll give them a shot and see where it goes.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center