lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2017, 04:15 PM   #1
oldgrape
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Saving on Energy Costs

Howdy All. I know we all like to save money on our energy costs on the road and at home. I can recommend a way to save on your energy cost when at the homestead. AMBIT energy gives you an option to what your local power company force feeds you. Please check them out at the following link.

http://agconsult.myambit.com/
oldgrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2020, 02:25 PM   #2
S-N-R Customs
Gone Wild

Default Re: Saving on Energy Costs

I’m in CT, (USA) I bite the bullet and spent $36k on solar. Now they pay me... my investment should pass the break even point in about 10 years, then it’ll be profitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-N-R Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 01:33 PM   #3
checkoutmyjunk
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Saving on Energy Costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgrape View Post
Howdy All. I know we all like to save money on our energy costs on the road and at home. I can recommend a way to save on your energy cost when at the homestead. AMBIT energy gives you an option to what your local power company force feeds you. Please check them out at the following link.

http://agconsult.myambit.com/
I bet I could save if I got people on a forum to sign up for a service that I was credited for. I would call this method of marketing, spa - spa umm SPAM! yea that is catchy. I bet this idea will really take off, we all should resell energy on here!
checkoutmyjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop