lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
easydoesit
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default looking for advice on rear seats to get for CC

so the next project for my CC 08 is to purchase/install rear fold-down seats. Thing is that their are so many available online. For right now, I'm probably going to get the seat with the straight arm rests (parallel to the ground) since I'm going to purchase the separate arm rests with the cup holders that mount directly on to the steel arms. Think I'm gonna get them from TNT Supercenter since the price is right and the kit includes the rear struts needed for the roof. Wondering if anyone has these seats, and if so, are they decent? Any recommendations?

thx
easydoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-30-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Default Re: looking for advice on rear seats to get for CC

I know it's not popular around here to even mention vendors that aren't sponsors. And I do believe you should check out the sponsors first, especially if it makes sense for you, financially, and if they have what are looking for. So, I'd recommend doing just that and see if you can find what you are looking for. However, with that said, I have also done business with TNT and found them to be very helpful and easy to work with and knowledgeable. They seem to sell stuff to meet every budget. Which is a nice way of saying you can get cheap stuff cheap from them if that's what you want. But you usually end up getting what you paid for. But if you want to spend more for quality, they can accommodate that too. Compare what you are getting for your money with what the sponsors offer. Don't forget to figure in discounts the sponsors offer to site members.
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
easydoesit
Gone Wild

Club Car

I totally agree. To be honest, Im new to this forum and signed up on the run. Havnt had much time to sit down and check out the site. I see what you mean so for future reference I would do just that. I did order from TNT and found Richard to be very informative and willing to give me a minute of his time. I did order the rear seats from them at a very affordable price and he even threw in the SS hardware.

Thx man
Old 09-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Team Redesign Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Club Car

Does your cart have heavy duty rear leaf springs?
Team Redesign Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
easydoesit
Gone Wild

Club Car

Yeah, I installed both the wheels, lift and the heavy duty leafs on the same day. The cart is moving better now, from 11 to 15 mph. Tomorrow I"m having it programmed to #4. I hope it will do at least 19.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car