lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2018, 09:40 AM   #51
Timinator
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: DPI Accusense charger DIP settings

I have 8 T145's in my 48V HuntVe (2010 Club Car Chassis). I'm using the IQ Plus charger now, but I'd like to upgrade to a more modern charger that has the ability to stay plugged in and start up and charge when necessary then stop and monitor till the need arises again to start up on it's own without unplugging and plugging it back in. I'm fine with buying from our Advertisers, just tell me which charger please.
Timinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2018, 11:12 AM   #52
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

David Hicks - Revolution Golf Cars has them here https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/chargers Call him for a special type or need and he will work with you as he has DPI's too.

scottyb - Carts Unlimited has them here http://www.cartsunlimited.net/chargers-36-48v.html and has different lines.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:39 PM   #53
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Has anyone determined if a flooded T-875 is mode 4? I get that the 890’s are different but what about the 875 flooded?
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:30 PM   #54
1sharphook

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfla45 View Post
Has anyone determined if a flooded T-875 is mode 4? I get that the 890’s are different but what about the 875 flooded?
see post #8:

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ml#post1570371
Old 03-12-2023, 04:30 PM   #55
shagger2286
Not Yet Wild

Lightbulb Re: DPI Accusense charger DIP settings

As far as I can tell Trogan 875 flooded are rated at 170 ah and 145 ah. That is what it says on the top of my batteries.
That tells me that the correct setting would be mode 4 according to the diversified list that has copyright date of 2017
Mode 4 on the Diversified "Quick Start" sheet shows dip switch 1,2,3 as off and 4 and 5 as on.
Mode 4 on the diversified list shows dip switch #3 as the only one on the rest off.
I purchased new trogans and now have some acid on 2 positive cables which indicates overcharge.
Not sure what to do at this point.
I understood before purchasing this new charger that it was the best out there but I am beginning to wonder.
Can someone point me in the correct direction?
shagger2286 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accusense, charger, dpi, settings
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car