lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2015, 11:08 AM   #1
LPnTX
Gone Wild

Default Cart will charge, but won't go

I'm posting for a good friend. He has a 1998 G19 or G14. The very common ones that were used at golf clubs. His son was backing down driveway and when it was almost stopped, he put in forward and heard a pop. Nothing, no power or anything. Pushed it into garage and FnR switch had no buzzer or any sounds. He checked fuses and found a 10 amp broke and replaced it. The reverse buzzer works now but still will not move.

Andy ideas?
LPnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-15-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Cart will charge, but won't go

Sounds like he may have killed the controller.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha