lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
mlanierjr
Getting Wild

Default DPI Accusense charger DIP settings

Greetings,
I recently purchased a DPI Accusense charger.
Model : 1-48017-04
MFR MOD : 1RB-48F017E20-E02
S/W: DPI-PE-48F017- A02-02

I have a few questions about the DIP settings. I'm using Trojan T-890's after visiting http://www.dpipower.com/store/index....cal-questions/ I found the correct settings for Trojan T-875's to be, I believe, mode 12 with the DIP's in positions 0 1 0 1 1. Would this be correct for The T-890's too? Is mine set correctly in the attached picture?

For setting the DIP's on and off, if 1=down is the DIP next to the printed numbers on the bottom? Does this charger display what mode it is in? It has no LCD display. Should one of the LED's blink 12 times?

I have emailed DPI and Golf Cart King, but have not received a response, to be fair it is Saturday and neither list hours for the weekend. I figured someone here would probably have the correct answer.
Thanks for your support,
Michael
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4446.jpg (132.2 KB, 0 views)
mlanierjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accusense, charger, dpi, settings
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car