lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
Horseshoe
Not Yet Wild

Default 94 ezgo marathon stopped working

I have a 94 ezgo marathon that I added an alltrax sr500 to last year. It has stopped working. Just clicks from solenoid in forward and reverse. The blink code is 1 green blink then solid at WOT it turns red. I plugged the computer to it and says all is good but when I hit the throttle the output is in the negatives. It ran great for a long time. If anyone has any advice please let me know.
Horseshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-19-2018, 04:40 PM   #2
handtools
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 94 ezgo marathon stopped working

I've read other posts that suggest that the throttle type may need to be reset so it can recalibrate itself. It might be worth a try to see if that helps. If not the experts will have to chime in cause that's all I got!
handtools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:56 PM   #3
Horseshoe
Not Yet Wild

I tried that. I'm not sure what it is. Probably a throttle problem but dont know what. Thank you though
Horseshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 02:11 PM   #4
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

The one green blink and the steady green at power up, says the SR is set to a 0-5K throttle, which it should be for a Marathon controller cart.

To check the throttle input to the controller, disconnect the black and white wires and measure between the disconnected wires with an Ohmmeter.

I Forward with pedal up you should get close to 0Ω and close to 5000Ω with pedal down. In Reverse, you might get the same or you might get 0Ω to 2500Ω depending if there is a half-speed microswitch on the F/R assembly.

----------
When you say "output is in the negatives", what are the:
1. battery voltage
2. battery current
3. motor voltage
4. motor current
5. throttle %
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SR error codes.jpg (302.8 KB, 0 views)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO