lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
Hanzeeman
Not Yet Wild

Default Wiring Schematic for Melex 667 needed

I got a Melex 667 added to my fleet at work, and would greatly appreciate if someone would have a wiring schematic for it. While we are looking, perhaps there is a service manual also available. Attached is the serial plate.
Many many thanks for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08092010408.jpg (65.7 KB, 3 views)
Hanzeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-08-2020, 02:44 PM   #2
sdiamondmaint
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Wiring Schematic for Melex 667 needed

i KNow old post, but instead of making new, bumping this.

anyone know of a good manual for this 667? picked up one cheap from a ranch here in az, and packrats ate every small wire under the seat. having a hard time finding a manual on the web. maybe someone with some experience could give me some tips? theres wiring coming out of the potbox where rthe accelerator is hooked up. does this go to the controller or the solenoid. and the limit switches on the back of of the forward rear where do those go? i know all the main big guage wires are hooked up right, its just the smaller wires im having a hard time matching up. thank you
sdiamondmaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 02:16 PM   #3
JLBachs
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

If you're willing to buy it, you can get it here:
https://www.vintagegolfcartparts.com/Item/ME_PrtsMan666

I was in the same boat as you with my 252, but after studying it long enough and asking enough questions on here (in the EZGO forum), the smaller wires started making sense.
JLBachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 11:25 AM   #4
sdiamondmaint
Not Yet Wild

Thanks for the link. ill try and get that manual for this specific model. i found a melex 512e wiring diagram looked to be what i needed i had it running on jack stands last saturday in forward and reverse for 5 mins, got a forklift to lift it up take jackstands out. put it on ground and didnt move anywhere. jacked it back up and now cant get the wheels to move. mmultimetered every wire cant find the break, sure is frustrating. wish we didnt buy 8 new 6v batteries for it, would have been up and running with a gas motor conversionn already lol
thanks
sdiamondmaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex